Friday, October 05, 2007

Cooling off at night now



Not much going on to write about. Work is going well and I finally feel like I'm getting the computer system. Easy hours and usually 3 days off together. We've had a couple of pretty good lightening storms but not much rain. Its cool enough at night to just open the windows and we've had some beautiful sunsets. The pool is still open and is nice and warm. Met a couple of really nice ladies, Donna and Joyce, from Massachuettes. They bought a truck and little Scamp RV on Ebay and came out here to pick it up. Today the three of us went to the New Mexico State Fair. After seeing the Del Mar Fair in California anything else is a disappointment but at least I did get some frybread. There's a big pow wow next weekend at the college, if I can find it, I'll go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home