Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On the Road to Silver City


Well I decided to hit the road a day early to avoid possible rain Wednesday in Kerrville. I really need to start looking at not only where I am but where the weather is coming from. I ended up driving into the weather which turned out to be only a couple of sprinkles and as usual, lots of wind. I hope that someday before I die, I get to drive 10 west WITHOUT it being windy and blowing me all over the road. I left at 9:30 am and stopped once for the dogs to potty and once to eat lunch. Got to exit 233 at 4:30 and decided to stay the night. My Verizon aircard doesn't work here but there is free wifi with great signal. Posted on the forum and now it is time for my glass of wine. I'm so lucky that all three of my dogs are good travelers. Sophie has this RVing thing down pat - she is almost as fast peeing on command, as Buddy and Sassy. Glad to be back on the road even for only a couple of days.

1 Comments:

Blogger SunshinecruiserTN said...

That looks like a great place to pull over. When I head out on Thurs looks like I'll be hitting wind too. Drive safely.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home