Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting Ready to Leave



Starting to pack things up getting ready to leave Sunday. I'm watching the weather closely especially after Sparkle's spinout. I should be okay thru Kansas and if I see the weather getting icy or snowy in Nebraska, I'll stay at the campground in Oakley, Kansas for a few days.

I've really enjoyed living in an RV park - No yard to take care of, no barking dogs all night, plenty of room to walk the dogs and ride my bike. The dogs (and me, too) are actually getting more exercise than when I was in the house. Haven't used the indoor pool as much as I thought I would but have enjoyed it the few times I have. The park is really emptying out - all the winter Texans going home. I'm not the only one who gets the hell out of Texas in the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home