Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting out of Texas

Now I remember how much I HATE to drive thru West Texas. The rest stops are never where you need them and its hours to the one you need when you're tired. I seem to forget just how boring driving thru West Texas really is!!!!!!Why oh why didn't my daughter stay in Arizona?

Sophie is a really good RV traveler and potties on command almost as fast as my two other guys.

I'm in Deming NM at the Little Vineyard RV park which is basically a parking lot altho they do have a great, heated indoor pool which I'm way to tired to use tonight.

Am worried about my car. I think I "might" have driven about 200 miles with it in "drive" instead of "neutral". Will find out tomorrow when I unhitch if I did any damage. Talked to my mechanic today and he said I "might" not have done damage. Again, that's what happens when someone is talking to you when you're doing your hitching up. All my neighbors came by as I was hooking up to say goodbye and I got distracted. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Blogger SunshinecruiserTN said...

Good luck on the car thing. Hope it's not damaged.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home