Friday, July 24, 2009

Fours Month Down - Two to Go



Melissa and Dean left yesterday and I felt a little at loose ends. Was so nice to have her come visit. Two months left to go and I'll be ready to go home. Sure hope it cools off before I get there. The one thing I really, really love about New Mexico is the weather.

Got a nice surprise yesterday - a present from my other daughter, Kim - the cutest little trailer birdhouse.

I'm thinking about not workamping next summer and taking a long trip back east if Carole can come with me. Wouldn't be as much fun alone so hope it works out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedar ... said...

If you do that trip east, you know you will HAVE to stop and say hello here! Hope see you!

9:37 AM  
Blogger SunshinecruiserTN said...

Sounds like a great trip. I won't be coming out of FL until Middle of June but would consider catching up, depending on your route. We'll talk.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home