Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pools Open

They opened the pool yesterday. Not as warm as I would like but I'm a wimp. Met a nice lady, Donna, at the pool. She'd come down for the weekend. I invited her to my rig for a glass of wine and we went for Chinese. She lives in New Mexico. I gave her the website for the RVWomen as she's thinking about getting herself a class B. Her husband doesn't like to camp so it would be just for her to get away in.

I'm getting a lot of birds at my feeders. This morning I put out a cut orange for the Oriels. They haven't found it yet but I'm sure they will.

Diane will be here Wednesday for a two-day visit. She's been to the Cliff Dwellings so we'll just go to Pinos Altos for lunch. She's on her way to the East coast. I'm thinking about going back to Port Lavaca or Port Aransas again. Would like to boondock on the beach at Port Lavaca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home