Thursday, April 15, 2010

Deming New Mexico




Got to Deming yesterday about 4pm which was 5pm to me since I was still on Central time. When I was checking in the lady started to put me in an end site - telling me to just make a tight U-turn to pull into it. Told her I couldn't make that tight a turn and she informed me there was plenty of room. I walked to the site and sure enough, there was no way I could have gotten into it with her directions. I get so frustrated with people giving directions that apparently don't RV. She then moved me to another site. As you can see from the photos the park is pretty empty so where does she put the next person to come in?

They have one site with really nice landscaping, think its a host site. There was still once cactus in full bloom. Cactus may be kinda ugly most of the time but when they bloom, they sure make up for it. Will get to Silver City in about an hour and start setting up. Glad the drive is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home