Monday, March 23, 2009

In Kerrville but getting ready to leave



Got back home Friday afternoon but my site was full - Spring breakers!! On Sunday finally got back to my regular site. Now to get ready to leave for Silver City on Saturday the 28th.

Had a good time at the Texas Coast and was happy to meet Birdie, Sparkle and Carole and Bill. As you can see I went crazy Flamingo shopping in Rockport. Note the glasses and headband. Presented Carole with her official Flamingo wineglass. Beth and Jean (Sparkle) are going to stop by Silver City to visit with me and go to the wolf sanctuary. Hope some of the other forum ladies will also stop by for a visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cedar ... said...

You all looked like it was a great time. Really wish I could meet up with some of you, but I'm about as far away as a person could get!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home