Friday, November 07, 2008

Pink Day for the GTG





Today we went to see the Texas Stonehenge then drove to Fredericksburg for sightseeing and lunch. We all had lunch including a sip of beer for Belle. The guys went to the World War II Museum and the girls went shopping. We, of course, hit the fudge shops and we all bought a hot pink T-shirt that says " What happens with the sisters stays with the sisters." From then on we were really easy to find, we looked like a flock of bright pink flamingos going down the street. We found a Flamingo hat (see photo of Jill) which I refrained from buying (only because it was too much money). Think the sisters are going to put me in Flamingo rehab. I bought a doormat that says "BEWARE, dog can't hold its licker." So now people will be warned that Sassy is waiting on the sofa to clean your face as you enter my rig. I can't remember when I've had so much fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie and Roger said...

I love those photos! You all are having way too much fun! Love the pink shirts and that crazy looking flamingo hat! Cool!

Wish I were there with all of you.

Ms"B"Haven

5:59 PM  
Blogger SunshinecruiserTN said...

Karen, the photos are great. Looked like you all were having a great time. I look forward to the time I can join in. I'm enjoying your blog.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home