Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Day in Fredericksburg



Yesterday we all went to Fredericksburg. Hit every shop in town but didn't buy much except I, of course, bought fudge. Had lunch in a German restaurant and I ordered potato soup. Usually can't eat it cause its so high in carbs but with my dental work I couldn't chew much so had the excuse to eat the soup which I love. We didn't go thru the Nimitz Museum cause none of us are World War II buffs but the outside is fascinating - looks like the prow of a ship. We had a great day. I didn't even make it to midnight - fell asleep about 10pm. At midnight when the fireworks started both dogs leaped under the covers then growled at every firecracker. Would have been more impressive if they hadn't been cowering under the covers. My big, mean dogs. Today Joyce, Donna and I are going to Carole's for dinner. They've decided to stay for a month. I'm really going to miss them when they're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home