Sunday, May 02, 2010

Brrrrr

Not much going on here. The weather has been cold and very, very windy; gusts to over 50mph. The back end of my rig really rocks and rolls in the wind - good think I don't get seasick.

Was really sick for a couple of days - I think food poisoning. One of the other workampers walked my dogs. If I hadn't been so sick I would have laughed my head off. I'm used to juggling three leashes but he wasn't. The dogs completely wound him up in the leashes so he couldn't move. The dogs love when I'm sick - they like having me in bed with them ALL day except to walk and feed them. That way they right where I am all the time.

Work is going good - I'm not TOO tired when I'm done, so far. They've add two "lodges" complete with their own bathrooms and kitchens. We'll see how much more work that will add to my load.

Had lunch with a really nice gal I met on line, who lives here in Silver City. She took me to an out-of-the-way Mexican restaurant that was really great. It always takes a native to know the best places to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home