Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where the Hell is Spring?


The weather has been like this for it seems like forever. The wind is blowing and its chilly. Even the dogs don't want to stay outside for very long. Yesterday started out kind of sunny but by the time I'd taken a shower and gotten dressed it had gotten really cloudy and we had a little rain storm go through. So ended up reading and napping and just being lazy all day. They are starting to fill up the pool so maybe they know something I don't. I'm told they keep it really warm which suits me fine. Apparently the wind never stops blowing here. And I thought Texas was always windy. Since there's nothing exciting going on here I'll probably wait to post until the weather gets better and I actually do some sightseeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home