Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Afternoon Storms




The days have finally turned sunny and warm. The wind is still blowing and every afternoon it clouds up and we get a thunderstorm. Sometimes with rain and sometimes with only the lightening in the sky. I did manage to get some great pictures of the sky. Its so weird that if you look out one side of the RV you see some blue sky and sun then look out the other side and see rain, wind and hail. I thought Texas weather was strange but I think Wyoming has it beat.

I got a camp host job at Schreiner Park in Kerrville for September and October. Am beginning to look forward to going home. There's just not much to do here so I am still painting my cupboards in the RV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cedar ... said...

Hi,... i'm looking forward to pics of those cupboards once you get them done. ok?

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home