Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ready to Head Out


My last day to work here in Douglas is August 11th and I'll probably head out the next day. Have been putting stuff away and getting the "Lab"oratory ready to leave. Someone on the women's forum named my rig: she's Gertrude the "Lab"oratory. I'm sure I'll be complaining about the humidity at home but I'm tired of Wyoming. Haven't even used the pool here - too windy and too many kids, mostly from the mobile home park attached to this KOA.

I've finished painting. The good thing about being in Douglas for 3 and 1/2 months with not much to do is that I finally painted my cabinets. Been talking about doing it for a long time but never got around to it.

Will be working at Schreiner Park in Kerrville until after the women's forum GTG in November then will move to Guadalupe RV park for a rest and plan my next adventure. Am thinking about going to Florida with Carole in Jan or Feb then caravan (maybe) with Beth from the forum to Albaquerque in April for the GS Rally. Am looking into camp hosting in the mountain of New Mexico in May/June? Who knows?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cedar ... said...

safe travels to you Karen,...

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home